Musical Jobs of Interest in the area
Job Opening – G. Schirmer/ Associated Music Publishers Rental Library
Position: Rental Librarian
Located: Chester NY
Hours: Monday- Friday – 8 am – 4pm
We are seeking someone to work in our Orchestral rental library to assist in sending performance materials to our customers. A music background (preferably trained in classical music) is required along with strong computer skills, ability to climb ladder, lift up to 50lbs or more, have the ability to prioritize and multitask. Must have strong communication skills and works well with others. Applicants must have COVID vaccine.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Emails and Correspondence:
- Answer daily emails from intercompany departments
- Process daily orders to be filled
- Print/Cut/Bind materials
- Package and Ship
Scanning/Cleaning Scanned Materials:
Masters to be scanned and saved in Software database
- Scanned files to be reviewed and “cleaned up” as required
- Check in performance materials as received
Mark in database if set is complete if not send missing parts letters
- Send letters for materials not returned on time
- Organize shelves/materials
- Dust Shelves
- Clean printers and machines
- Destroy/discard unrevised materials
- Clean Floors
Please email your resume to kR@schirmer.com for consideration.
Goshen Intermediate School is currently looking for a .8 Music Teacher.
Responsibilities include 4th Grade Chorus, 5th Grace Chorus and 4th and 5th Grade General Music. The .8 position does include benefits. If interested please apply on olasjobs.org.